Do I Qualify?
You must meet the minimum requirements to take advantage of the Grow Sacramento Fund.
- A business that has been in operation for three or more years
- A for-profit business located in Sacramento County
- A business with a financing need above $100,000
- A business with historical cash flow to service debt
- A business which will create or retain jobs as a result of the loan
- Nonprofits, real estate developers, and investment advisory firms are ineligible
Eligible uses of the funds
- Permanent working capital
- Refinancing of non-SBA debt
- Leasehold improvements
- Property acquisition
- Machinery & equipment
- Funds cannot be used for equity needs, research and development, or as venture capital